Gosh Cass, I love them all. Will they all fit on the plaque? lol What origin are they? If it were me I'd place all 3 names in a hat and pull one out and what will be is what is meant to be, but I do like the first one most of all because it represents all of you... "OUR HOME" Here's something you can do...get a piece of cardboard and paint it with chalk paint, then write the name (in chalk) of your choices and put it on the wall where the real sign will go and stand back and see what one suites and looks best! You only get one sign from MJH so you might as well make sure your happy with it. When you do pick your sign when the time comes, go with the darkest background as it looks stunning against the lighter walls! Good luck, let me know how you get on x
Gosh Cass, I love them all. Will they all fit on the plaque? lol What origin are they?
ReplyDeleteIf it were me I'd place all 3 names in a hat and pull one out and what will be is what is meant to be, but I do like the first one most of all because it represents all of you... "OUR HOME"
Here's something you can do...get a piece of cardboard and paint it with chalk paint, then write the name (in chalk) of your choices and put it on the wall where the real sign will go and stand back and see what one suites and looks best! You only get one sign from MJH so you might as well make sure your happy with it.
When you do pick your sign when the time comes, go with the darkest background as it looks stunning against the lighter walls! Good luck, let me know how you get on x
We named ours Virtutis amore ( Latin for From the love of valour) its from our family crest
ReplyDelete