Hi, Really interested in your experience. We are looking to build a Bronte as well. We are only a the very early stages e.g. dreaming and looking for a block. My main query if you don't mind me asking is how much more than the base price did you spend? I love your colour selections particularly the wood flooring! If you would be comfortable sharing some of the details re pricing etc I would really appreciate it. My email is berns@iinet.net.au. I'll be following your blog with great interest.
For most builds you will spend up to $100K above the base price of the home, but it really depends on site costs, bushfire ratings and internal inclusions.
Hi, Really interested in your experience. We are looking to build a Bronte as well. We are only a the very early stages e.g. dreaming and looking for a block. My main query if you don't mind me asking is how much more than the base price did you spend? I love your colour selections particularly the wood flooring! If you would be comfortable sharing some of the details re pricing etc I would really appreciate it. My email is berns@iinet.net.au. I'll be following your blog with great interest.
ReplyDeleteFor most builds you will spend up to $100K above the base price of the home, but it really depends on site costs, bushfire ratings and internal inclusions.
ReplyDelete